Deskripsi pekerjaan Event Planner PT. Hey Fish Indonesia
- S1 - Marketing, Exhibition, or Management Related Majors
- Min. 3 years of experience in offline event planning (mobile phone, real estate, FMCG related industries) and Experience in independently completing activities for more than 200 people and successfully executing them.
- Detail Oriented, Cheerful, Dynamics, High Curiosity, Enthusiastic
- Healthy, Preferable Vape User or Acceptable to Use Vape.
- Available Time Before July 15th
- Working Environment - Offices, suppliers, Event Venues Across the Country
- Career Planning - Planning Manager and Event Manager
- Responsible for the planning, organization and implementation of various offline activities across the country, and the overall planning, supervision, management and implementation of the event site; (such as sponsorship activities, brand activities, store activities, national tour promotion activities, etc.).
- According to market information and industry trends, plan and execute activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of activities and prepare activity reports.
- According to the needs of the event, make various promotional materials and create a good corporate image
- Develop a market research plan according to the company's market strategy and business needs.
- Regularly collect competitor information, understand the dynamics of competitors, and organize, analyze, and form reports.
- Diversified planning ideas, familiar with various quotations, and suppliers who reserve resources are preferred.
- Able to independently complete project negotiation, customer communication, and plan writing.
- Strong creative ability, quick thinking, good at communication, and good language expression skills.
- Have a sense of teamwork, strong collaboration ability, and a sense of responsibility.
- Familiar with and able to use various office software, such as Power point, Excel, Word, etc.