Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Enrolment Consultant (Customer Service) Glints
- Ensure all new enquiries (calls, email, online leads, walk-ins etc.) are responded to within 24 hours.
- Actively follow up on leads and assist them with their queries to identify the right classes and move them toward registration.
- Ensure any follow-up with i.e., tutors, and placement tests are arranged and communicated clearly to all parties.
- Ensure a high service standard for parents.
- Work hand in hand with tutors and management on parents’ concerns/queries.
- Report any matters of concern or clarification regarding families to the Management when relevant.
- Provide a bridge between tutors and parents by being aware of class matters/events & communicating important daily messages shared by parents to the teachers effectively.
- Work to establish a collaborative, warm, and approachable team culture within the school.
- Manage prospect leads to ensure all parent information is recorded and confirmations are sent.
- Ensure all items (brochures etc) are packed and ready to go for tradeshows.
- Actively speak to prospects at tradeshows as a representative.
- Take photos & videos of regular classes at the centres.
- Feedback on class schedules, ensure that website is updated and adjusted according to what parents need and find useful.
- Ensure all messaging platforms are manned during school hours (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm).
- Ensure that all communication from the school is on-brand and consistent with the guidelines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma holder with 2 years of related work experience in a front office or admissions role in education or service-orientated industry.
- Customer service experience is essential in dealing with both existing and prospective parents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets and comfortable with digital platforms.
- Experience in sales or admissions will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in a school/enrichment environment would be an added advantage.
- Possess a collaborative attitude and work well in a team-orientated work environment.
- Ability to multi-task is essential for this position.
- Must be able to work Friday – Sunday.