Loker ini dikelola oleh
Deskripsi pekerjaan Electronics Engineer (Paid - Internship) Synapsis.id
- System integration of a new embedded system product.
- Work closely with customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure products meet all specifications.
- Work closely with third parties vendor on system integration testing and technology transfer.
- Writing software/firmware requirement, design, code, verification and validation test documents.
- Writing software/firmware/hardware reference manual and verify it to ensure sustainability and contingency against the product.
- Project management and meet the project deadline.
- Design, develop and evaluate electronic parts.
- Liaising with other product engineers to ensure quality are according to specifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic parts / products.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Willing to be placed on the site (South Kalimantan, Banjarmasin)
- Understanding of ESP/AVR/STM family microcontrollers and Raspberry Pi.
- Understand C/C++ and Python programming language.
- Able design schematic and PCB using Eagle, Kicad.
- Has ability to repair electronic parts / products.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Certificate and Allowance.
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi).
- Dormitory (if required).
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train.
- Start-up Mentoring.
- Work in Team Experiences.
- Extended Network.
- Minimum 4 months.
- Flexible can be adjusted according to campus policy.
Tips Aman Cari Kerja
Jangan berikan informasi rekening, kartu kredit, atau uang saat melamar kerja. Perusahaan yang legal tidak memungut biaya rekrutmen.Learn More