Loker ini dikelola oleh
Deskripsi pekerjaan Education Sales Consultant Intern Talenesia
- Exploring Sales Opportunities: Conducting research to identify potential sales opportunities and needs of prospective students that align with the target audience/user persona through consultative approach.
- Outbound Calls: Proactively making outbound calls, introducing training programs, and explaining their benefits to potential students. Being responsible for achieving or surpassing the set targets.
- Building Customer Relationships: Establishing and maintaining strong relationships and engaging in responsive and proactive communication with prospective students to address their needs and inquiries.
- Quotations: Assisting in preparing quotations, agreements, and payments tailored to customer requirements. Managing the payment process efficiently.
- Regular Reporting: Periodically reporting on sales activities, prospect developments, sales outcomes, and documenting interactions and information about prospective students.
- Database Management and Maintenance: Managing and maintaining customer, prospect, and sales information databases following the guidelines provided by Talenesia.
- Supporting Community and Marketing Activities: Collaborating with relevant Talenesia teams to promote programs, initiatives, and community activities through social media and other Talenesia programs.
- Preparing low and semi-skilled talents for employment through our potential assessment tools , bootcamp training program and apprenticeship program.
- Connecting low and semi-skilled talents to most suitable economic opportunities through our career coaching program and job placement program.
- Working continuously hand in hand with businesses in developing low & semi-skilled talents through our workforce management program.
Tips Aman Cari Kerja
Jangan berikan informasi rekening, kartu kredit, atau uang saat melamar kerja. Perusahaan yang legal tidak memungut biaya rekrutmen.Learn More