Job Position : Early Childhood Teacher (Mandarin Language)
Employment Type : Full Time
Industry : Preschool Education
· Plan, supervise and implement the programs for the class in accordance with centre’s policies and framework.
· Prepare and implement the programs and age-appropriate teaching aids.
· Set up and create a stimulating and engaging pleasant learning environment that promotes learning.
· Keep accurate records of children’s progress and address the children's educational and developmental needs individually.
· Complete progress reports on children for each semester and prepare a developmental portfolio for each child.
· Communicate with the parents by writing comments on the child's well-being, progress, etc. in the Parents-Teacher Communication Booklet. Check this Communication Booklet daily for messages, and/or comments from the parents.
· Build and maintain close partnership with parents.
· Responsible for all aspects of classroom management and carry out routine care duties to ensure safety and hygiene of the children.
· Work closely with the other teaching staff in the class in carrying out the duties.
· To undertake other related duties as and when assigned.
· Diploma in Early Childhood Care Education / Diploma in Early Childhood Education
· Certifications in Early Childhood Care Education (DPT/CPT/ACEY)
· Para Educators or Educators - Possess Fundamentals or Certificate in Preschool teaching
· First Aid Certification will be an advantage
· Minimum 1 year of experience in teaching in a childcare/preschool
· High tolerance threshold towards children Passionate in teaching
EA License No.: 17C8537 (Gallons & Grapes Pte Ltd)
Registration No.: Chua Cheng Hua R1441516
Compensations & Benefits
Basic Salary : SGD$2,600 (Fresh Dip), SGD$2,800 (Fresh Deg), up to SGD$3,700
Commission : Not Applicable
Allowance : Not Applicable
Working Location : Various locations in Singapore (For example, if you stay at orchard, the nearest centre is in orchard, but it is not available, then the next nearest available centre will be appointed instead).
Nearest MRT : Various
Working Days : Monday – Saturday
Working Hours : rotating shift between 7am – 7pm from Monday to Friday & 7am – 2pm on Saturday.
Annual Leave : 12 Days
Medical Benefit : SGD$250 per year, claimable for outpatient medical services
AWS : N/A
Performance Bonus : up to 1 month, depending on performance
Other Benefits : N/A