Tayang 2 bulan yang laluDiperbarui 2 bulan yang lalu
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist in creation and execution of marketing campaigns including company branding, online content strategy, social media campaigns, etc
• Search Engine Optimisation (keyword, image optimisation) Activities as required including overall content strategy and backlinks strategy
• Copywriting and proofreading website content such as articles/blog post and advertising messages
• Assist in Paid Ads Campaign like Search Engine Marketing (Launch, test and optimise online advertising campaigns like Google Adwords and Facebook Ads)
• Conversion tracking and monitoring performance of marketing campaigns using a variety of online tools such as Google analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
• Data Analysis, lead tracking and reporting following marketing campaigns
• Website platform management including uploading of website content such as articles and images as well as continuous review and active management of website and all digital assets
• Market research via digital marketing tools to find new business opportunities for the company and to build new digital assets such as websites, landing pages, micro-sites to market these new services
• Weekly Social media and community engagement activities
• Is confident in their research and written communication abilities to liaise with freelancers for ad-hoc marketing tasks
• Visual asset design/creation and image content creation including simple editing of banners, images, landing pages, EDMs etc
• To work together with other teams (i.e. Operations/customer service teams) to assist in building digital and technological systems that will aid in achieving this goal. Some of the systems that will be strengthen include CRM and CMS management systems.
Learning Outcomes & Objectives
What You Will Gain?
At Everyworks, we seek to develop and grow our team’s interest in the field of Digital Marketing as well as learning in a growth oriented startup environment. We are hiring strong team players with the ability to work in a responsive and dynamic environment. A go-getter with a can-do attitude.
In this internship, you will be learning comprehensive marketing strategies and business planning including using digital marketing tools/techniques like Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimisation, social media and e-commerce.
Through organised and advanced marketing strategies, you will be able to learn how to integrate marketing with different business models catering to different audiences in the sales and marketing ecosystem.
Business growth plans:
We are currently setting up Everyworks to be a one-stop convenient platform for homeowners and commercial partners to easily get repair and maintenance works done. The intern will have an opportunity to learn from senior management team on the growth plans of the company and will be involved in helping the team build and strengthen its corporate brand and identity as well as assisting in building digital and technological systems that will aid in achieving this goal. Some of the systems that will be strengthen include CRM and CMS management systems.
- In this internship, you will be learning comprehensive marketing strategies and business planning including using digital marketing tools/techniques like Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimisation, social media and e-commerce.
- Intern will be given opportunities to undertake new projects and create new brands in new growth areas to capitalise on the increasing market for premium home services.
• Excellent spoken/written English fluency with good oral and written comprehension, communication and presentation skills.
• PC proficient and versed in Microsoft Office applications.
• Good understanding of digital advertising and media concepts.
• Driven, resourceful and creative team player who is able to multi-task.
• Knowledge and experience with management of campaigns for SEM as well as SEO will be highly advantageous.
• Good understanding of various social media/digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin etc
• Experience with WordPress and e-commerce platforms such as Shopify or WooCommerce will be advantageous.
• Extensive experience working in a team environment.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.