Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Drive both host and network-based forensic investigation
- Analyse attack trends and assessing the impact of large-scale cyber-incidents on Singapore
- Report the progress of investigations to various stakeholders
- Explore new cybersecurity technologies and develop new capabilities with the team
- Able to contain a cyberattack or network intrusion
- Recommend technical measures to protect the victim’s data, its network, and intellectual properties
- Kick a stealthy adversary out of the network
- Guide the victim out of the situation towards recovery mode
- Provides constant updates and coordinate situation reporting back to senior management
- Determine the root cause of incident, determine the initial point of intrusion
- Determine the attacker/s tactics, techniques, and procedures and their capabilities
- Traced the lateral move path of the attacker, attribute their motive
- Put all the above findings timely into an investigation report
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology, Computer Security, Computer Science, or any other relevant fields.
- For the Senior/Assistant Director - At least 8 years of experience in information security roles
- For Senior Consultant – 5 Years Plus of experience
- Expertise/experience in digital forensic, relevant professional certifications will be an advantage.
- Understanding of cyber kill chain and MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Able to lead and work as a team player
- Good written and communications skills
- Good understanding of operating systems such as Windows and Linux;
- Able to perform forensics analysis across Windows, Mac and Linux Platform;
- Ability to analyze network and application logs;
- Professional certifications such as EnCase Certified Examiner, AccessData Certified Examiner, SANS GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), or GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA) would be advantageous
firstname.lastname@example.orgSearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.