Deskripsi pekerjaan Digital Account Executive Female Daily Network
- Deeply knowledgeable in design principles, core UX, and content strategy, especially in web and mobile UI design patterns.
- Able to take multiple business and technology requirements and work cross-functionally to translate them into the most effective design solution.
- Clear on why analytics matters, utilizing this data to craft awe-inspiring designs, while consistently being an advocate for the overall experience.
- Experienced in implementing products and new features by demonstrating a user-centered design approach experience with user research, survey creation, persona building, prototyping, and user testing as part of an iterative design process.
- Innately in sync with innovation, design thinking, color, and whats going on digitally.
- Already a mentor and/or manager to a team of both UX and visual designers
- Experienced in designing and providing feedback on user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups as well as directing visual designers on customer touch points including landing pages, app and the website
- Experienced in giving design direction and advocating for design decisions
- Collaborative with product managers, engineers, and other business partners to build customer-centric products and design advocacy.
- Have a history of working directly with engineers to implement designs
- In possession of a results-oriented portfolio that showcases your best work
- Able to take initiative, uncover needs, and be self-starter in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
- Proven experience as an Account Executive (preferably in digital media/ agency or industry)
- Having deep knowledge about Digital Marketing (understand digital media and advertising ecosystem)
- Excellent communication skills & fluency in English, both oral and written
- Media savvy
- Knowledge in CRM software (e.g salesforce) is a plus
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales, or marketing