Tayang sebulan yang laluDiperbarui 2 hari yang lalu
This position is responsible for supporting the design cum marketing/communication work such as content creation for social media channels and promotion of our organisation. The intern will also organise community events and manage the relationships with diverse stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Maintain website, LinkedIn, Facebook and Mailchimp
2) Write posts and newsletters
3) Build network with community organisations, corporate and government agencies
4) Support design of research reports, website and newsletter
5) Support marketing of organisation
6) Manage projects
7) Support planning and organising of public and community outreach programs, and managing of volunteers
8) Support administrative work
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
1) Hone your skills in social media marketing, events management and writing
2) Have the opportunity to design newsletters and other publicity materials
Soristic is a social enterprise committed to drive social change and accelerate progress for communities and socially driven businesses. We provide consultancy and capacity-building services in social impact assessment and education, mainly for businesses, non-profit organizations, schools and public institutions etc.
Since we started in 2015, we have worked with various corporate companies, foundations and non-profit organisations on diverse projects such as Impact review for corporate social responsibility programmes, Fundraising Strategy Review for a Thai-based non-profit, a Youth Needs Assessment Study for a Singapore based non-profit and various social sector research such as state of philanthropy and social enterprises in Singapore, Myanmar and China etc.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.