Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan DATA ANALYTIC / CREDIT RISK MODELLING SENIOR OFFICER Toyota Financial Services Vietnam
- Establish framework to facilitate other departments to implement and maintain operational risk management tools to identify, monitor and control operational risk, and;
- Liaise with related departments to study their operations in order to better provide recommendations to address the control weaknesses, and;
- Monitor risk indicators, maintain reporting and monitor the implementation progress of the controls on a monthly basis, and;
- Support the establishment and amendments of risk management procedures and policies. Conduct research on best practices and liaise with other departments to effectively manage operational risk in accordance with legal, compliance and internal requirements/capability, and;
- Thoroughly understand crisis management framework and coordinate with key crisis management personnel in an event of crisis.
- Ensure the data quality of Risk Data Mart and promptly report any incidents in Data Warehouse to responsible parties, and;
- Support governance and amendment of scripts, procedures and jobs across departments who are utilizing Data Warehouse, and;
- Maintain credit risk and fraud management reporting including monthly reports and ad-hoc analyses, and;
- Provide risk analytics figures to requestors in a timely manner, and;
- Monitor and validate performance of credit scorecards to ensure its stability and suggest re-developing models if needed. Focus on finding out good factors/variables in terms of predictive power of customer’s probability of default and its suitability to Toyota Financial's business, and;
- Coordinate with other modelling and data analytics projects. Support Credit Analysis, Collection, Sales and any other related departments in monitoring credit risk controls.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance, Economics, Business related areas or related disciplines.
- 2-3 years of experience in risk management practices, and/or audit or procedural review, preferably in banking or financial sectors. Experience in risk analytics and modeling, and/or data analytics is a plus. Experience in business project management, strictly in banking and finance industry, is also considered.
- Sound knowledge in credit operations is a must.
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse/ Data Mart/ Database practices, preferably with some coding/ programming experience in PL/SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Strong analytical skill, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to practice logical reasoning and independent thinking in supporting management’s decision making.
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, including VBA, with good presentation and efficiency.
- Good written and spoken English.