Tayang sebulan yang laluDiperbarui sebulan yang lalu
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Team leader for an international fintech project.
The Project was founded 5 years ago and now has more than 300 employees, who work to provide service for millions of customers all over the world. Our Support department now has more than 80 specialists, it’s a friendly multicultural team. The service is provided in 12 languages.
You will have to:
work on work schedules, help train new employees, and work to improve the quality of user service.
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English plus fluent level Vietnamese
- ability to work independently and responsibly;
- an understanding of financial markets, trading principles will be a great advantage!
-remote work for 1-2 months than we can help you to relocate to Kuala Lumpur
- 5/2 flexible working shifts paid hourly;
- 28 days of vacation + additional "days off";
- unlimited paid sick leave (any number of days);
- VHI policy;
- individual English lessons — free of charge on italki.
- comfortable modern office and equipment;
- casual dress-code;
- corporate breakfasts, tea/coffee/sweets, pizza on Fridays.
Since 2013, we have been developing and launching innovative products on the global market—strong, affordable, smart, reliable.
We love working in a team, giving constructive and prompt feedback, learning from each other, and communicating in a simple and friendly manner. We value everyone's ambitions and growth beyond their usual capabilities.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.