Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Customer Service Associate (Front Desk) The Learning Lab
- Acquire a strong working knowledge of the organisation’s programmes, services and processes.
- Ability to deliver a professional and high-quality service experience in a customer-facing role.
- Identify customers’ needs and have them assessed to maintain a continuous high level of customer service delivery and satisfaction.
- Engage interest in potential customers and provide them with clear explanations on the offered programs to boost lead creation.
- Support cross selling activities to existing customers.
- Develop professional rapport with customers and build brand loyalty.
- Ensure that queue management is being practiced at the front desk.
- Assist with crowd management during the peak periods.
- To work closely with the Deputy Front Desk Leads and provide regular feedback and insights in achieving greater customer intimacy.
- Attend to customers’ feedback and challenges in a professional manner in a timely fashion.
- Taking ownership of customers’ problems and follow through effectively and efficiently to resolution within the SLAs.
- Key member of the customer support function in establishing continuous improvement of processes to promote customer satisfaction.
- Maintain close liaison with all other departments in order to have a good understanding of the operational flow and ensure a seamless client experience.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by Management.
- Possesses a Diploma in any discipline.
- Required to work shift hours and on weekends (3 weekdays and 2 weekends).
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Being effectively bilingual would be a strong advantage.
- Candidates who have worked in the hospitality industry are most preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses emotional maturity and passion for customer service.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Good team player, possesses the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Positive, extroverted and outgoing personality.
- Well-groomed with a professional disposition.
- An attractive remuneration package and performance bonus
- In-house training
- Career pathway and growth opportunities
- Attractive staff benefits and perks
- Company-wide welfare and employee engagement initiatives