Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Jam kerja fleksibel
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan CRM Specialist MIFX Indonesia
- Drive strategy for omni-channel expansion in order to engage members and improve retention and growth (including channel strategy for email, web push, and in-app push).
- Create, maintain, monitor, and optimize CRM programs, including crafting content, managing system triggers, increased personalization, targeted segmentation, etc.
- Own all KPIs and metrics in order to proactively optimize and develop all CRM programs to create the best customer experience.
- Collaborate with marketing teams and across teams, including product, engineering, and data to achieve the collective CRM vision.
- Lead development of the roadmap for a clear A/B testing framework of new and existing programs to increase growth and improve retention.
- Analytical mindset with exceptional critical thinking capabilities.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (e.g. Braze, MoEngage, CleverTap, etc).
- Strong online marketing strategy (audience understanding, channels knowledge, conversion rate optimization).
- Problem-solver, critical and logical thinker, and fast-learner.
- Strong communication skills to build & maintain collaborative relationships with the stakeholders and to share the reports & insights of the campaign performance.
- Minimum bachelor's degree from any fields.
- Minimum 2 years experience as customer experience specialist.
- Understand the company KPIs, goals, and vision as well as adapting this in the flow and KPI’s of Digital Growth.
- Understand data’s importance in generating or improving company’s KPIs and goals.
- Understand the role of other teams (engineering, sales, marketing, development) based on product elements and lifecycle.
- Develop the business case for new campaigns or engagement strategies, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
- Create presentations and present analysis to management based on data impact, KPIs, and planned enhancement.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Have the leadership skills, interpersonal skills, and operational ability in managing the team.
- Constantly learn and research based on the willingness to improve your role, intrinsic skills, and general personal development.