Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Creative Production Intern, Ogilvy Content Studio Ogilvy Singapore Pte Ltd
- Interpret briefs and explore, research and develop the full potential of ideas (through copy, imagery, videos, etc.)
- Assist in the development of creative concepts and create scripts, mood boards and story boards
- Assist team in developing relevant visual stories for platform agnostic usage
- Produce and edit video content according to client’s brand guidelines for digital and social platforms
- Provide assistance in all components of production - camera work, lighting, sound, editing and post-production
- Run errands such as purchasing and renting equipment, props, supplies and any other necessary items require for various projects
- Communicate with other creatives (art directors, copywriters, etc.) and production crew (director, producer, etc.) to ensure smooth planning and execution of project
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability of tasks entrusted to them
- Construct well-structured and convincing presentations both internally and externally whenever required
- A willingness to be hands-on and experience a broad range of brand, promo, design, and activation activities
- Opportunity to work on global, regional and local brands
- Applicants with Creative background (Digital, Design, Branding, Activation)
- Applicants with Photography/ Videography/ Production background or interest in Photography/ Videography/ Production is desirable
- Experience with Digital Imaging software (Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One Pro) and Video Editing software (Premier Pro, After Effects, Da Vinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro) is desirable
- Proficiency / Experience in motion graphics, 2D/3D animation, VFX, sound design will be an added bonus
- Passionate about visual storytelling and bringing ideas on paper to life.
- Relationships lie at the core of their professional life. Understanding and respecting the views of their clients and colleagues enables them to create great work.
- Value integrity in their colleagues and in the way they conduct their business.
- Have ambition for themselves, their work and for the company they work for.
- They are open, honest and transparent in all interactions.