Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan CORPORATE COMMUNICATION MANAGER L'oréal Vietnam
- Manage and enhance the positive image of corporate and all brands in the public's eye.
- Coordinate corporate objectives with marketing/brand teams.
- Ensure brands’ visibility and consistency in all channels
- Prepare detailed media reports, press releases, and marketing materials.
- Manage/Initiate PR activities for corporate and all brands
- Enhance media and relevant partner relationships.
- Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with teams for new ideas and strategies
- Managing employee communication on social media platforms with creative work
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in Vietnamese
- Strong research and analytical skills
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align corporate and multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Tunjangan pengembangan diri
- Aktivitas team building