Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Control Engineer Akribis Systems
- Carry out development work in the area of Mechatronic Control Systems (primarily in applications of mid to heavy precision motion systems using direct drive motors)
- Design and tune commercial motion controllers to achieve optimal motion profile.
- Perform testing and fine-tuning on existing Direct Drive Systems and/or a prototype Precision Motion Systems.
- Collaborate closely with Mechanical Engineers and Application teams to adopted a holistic Mechatronics Control Design methodology.
- Size, source, select and procure suitable electrical components, drivers, controllers and power supply for a required application.
- Work with other local and regional teams (such as Sales, Applications, Manufacturing) within the organisation to support the entire product lifecycle (i.e. from conceptualisation to commercialisation).
- Understand basic PID Control and able to apply fundamental knowledge on simple motion control systems
- Have taken relevant subjects such as Control, Linear Systems, Dynamic Systems or similar, as an undergraduate module.
- Able to use Matlab (or other Mathematical tools) to formulate and simulate basic control model
- Basic knowledge and practical experience with sensors, electrical systems and single/three-phase power supply.
- Hands-on experience with commercial controllers will be a valuable advantage, i.e. able to put together a controller, drivers, motor and encoders and perform PID tuning to achieve desired motion performance.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- No work experience required , candidate with relevant knowledge in their course of study are welcome to apply.
- Required Skill(s): Basic PID Control (Control Methodology), fundamental knowledge of Motion Control, Matlab/Scilab and PID Tuning (Motion System).
- Modules: Control Systems, Linear Systems and/or Dynamic Systems.