Deskripsi pekerjaan Content Writer and Editor The KPI Institute
LMSL, the Life Management Science Labs, is an organization aiming to empower people all over the world to transform their lives based on the research by The Institute for Life Management Science, which identifies and structures all aspects of human life into a comprehensive architecture. Your main responsibilities include:
- Developing content for the magazine website, articles, newsletter, and social media
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Reviewing and editing articles for clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation, content, syntax, and style
- Verifying content and information
- Ensuring that content meets the company’s or client's needs, and follows our in-house style guide
- Providing feedback and advice to researcher writers
Qualifications we look for:
- Have a college/university degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related fields
- Advantageous: Have 1-3 years of experience as a content writer, content editor, or any related role, and in working with a variety of style guides
- Nice to have: Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, Asana, and Slack
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content
We expect you to:
- Have knowledge of online content creation
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic – deadline driven and organized
- Be an excellent team player: Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload.
- Be highly organized, self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat, and enthusiastic.
- Have good time management skills to work across different brands with competing deadlines
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Added value - Offering more through innovation and value for money
Best know-how - Through the integration of multidisciplinary global expertise
Common sense - Fairness, modesty and friendship
Data and facts - Expertise and opinions based on specific data
Efficiency - Key principle for prioritization and getting things done