Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan CLINIC EXECUTIVE Asian Healthcare Specialists Ltd
- Providing front-line service to patients and visitors pro-actively.
- Perform reception duties such as registration of patients, answering phone and email queries, scheduling of appointments and surgeries.
- Perform billing and cashier.
- Chaperone doctors and assist them in the room when doctors are performing physical examination on the patients.
- Check clinic stock inventory.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Able to work in a team with doctors, managers, finance department and other employees of the company
- Able to be rotated amongst the 4 clinics owned by the company
- Prior experience in medical field with medical knowledge is highly preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills with a graceful personality.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Internet Skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise