Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Min. Bachelor degree in any major, Master degree would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, both oral and written (Mandarin will be an advantaged)
- At least 2 year(s) as Business Development in fintech/e-commerce/digital platform or corporate banking strongly preferred
- Deep understanding and has the ability to translate the big picture of Regulations that possibly impact business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, continuously building strong relationships with partners.
- Great ability to effectively communicate to senior management on important industry issues
- Highly responsible with good initiative and able to work under pressure
- Proactive with good problem solving skills and able to work with right sense of urgent
- Planning and overseeing new business development initiatives;
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new partnership opportunities;
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs;
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the platform and products so as to provide knowledgeable support to top; clients and potential partners both externally and internally.