Loker ini dikelola oleh
Deskripsi pekerjaan Business Development Serata Group
- Reaching out to potential leads and able to pitch what MANGAN is about in detail manner
- Performing End-to-End Acquisition process for Host/Merchants
- Researching institutions (corporations/schools/hospitals) and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships with Host/Merchants and able to retain the business
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Organizing & managing conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Managing the client’s documentation
- Strategic planning how to multiply the number of acquisitions
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Support any company’s internal/external events
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of similar experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong & flexible communication skills in the B2B world
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, Google Suite Applications
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Preferably had strong networking skills that can speed up the acquisitions.
- Able to think out of the box and always ‘Google-it’ first (High Curiosity)
- To provide our clients with competitive and premium quality equipment and services.
- To seek growth through new ideas, new products, and strong partnerships.
- To continuously improve our business processes leading to prompt and efficient sales and after-sales services.
Tips Aman Cari Kerja
Jangan berikan informasi rekening, kartu kredit, atau uang saat melamar kerja. Perusahaan yang legal tidak memungut biaya rekrutmen.Learn More