Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Business Development Strategist Revou
More specifically you will:
- You will lead the discussions to understand clients’ goals, product knowledge, and target customers
- Together with account coordinators, you will lead the students to generate valuable leads and meetings for your clients
- You’ll develop Go-To-Market strategies and present them to your clients
- You regularly sync with clients to track progress and propose optimization plans and ensure the success of RevoU clients' projects.
- Work with Account Coordinators to roll out initiatives to upskill students’ sales expertise by teaching the necessary skills (communication, negotiation, and other skills)
- Monitor reporting & optimization strategies and coach students for their success.
- Collaborate with RevoU internal teams such as career placement operations teams, finance, business operations, and faculty to improve the learning experience and hireability of students.
- Have a track record of creating generating pipelines & opportunities in a sales organization (preferable B2B SaaS or similar technology sales)
- Have experience in leading a BDR/SDR sales team generating outbound leads
- Good to have: experience and good understanding of Go-To-Market strategies
- Growth mindset - excited to learn and improve. You enjoy going out of your comfort zone, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done.
- Comfortable with data and reports to draw key insights, and use data to create and execute a plan
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that iterates on weekly or monthly cycles rather than semester or annual cycles
- Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing our students succeeding in their career: we are building a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental value, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
- this translates into record- high employee satisfaction (our monthly eNPS hovers on the 70-80 range), very low employees turnover and a disproportionate share of new hires coming from our employees referrals
- Bisa kerja remote
- Tunjangan kesehatan dan kebugaran
- Asuransi kesehatan
- Tunjangan pengembangan diri