Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Jam kerja fleksibel
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Opsi kerja jarak jauh
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Loker ini dikelola oleh
Deskripsi pekerjaan Business Development Representative Bali Tohjiwa Teknologi
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years' of sales or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initial Screening: The first step is to conduct an initial screening of the applicants based on their resumes or application forms. This can be done through a phone or video interview to assess their qualifications, relevant experience, and overall fit for the role. During this stage, you can ask questions to gauge their technical skills, knowledge, and cultural fit within the company.
- In-person or Virtual Interviews: Shortlisted candidates from the previous stages can proceed to the next round of interviews. This can be conducted in-person or virtually, depending on the circumstances. During these interviews, you can delve deeper into the candidates' experience, competencies, and assess their compatibility with the team and company culture. Use behavioral and situational questions to evaluate their problem-solving skills, communication abilities, and how they handle various work scenarios.
- Offer and Onboarding: Once a candidate has been selected, extend the job offer and provide them with all the necessary details regarding compensation, benefits, and employment terms. Additionally, ensure a smooth onboarding process by providing them with necessary paperwork, orientation materials, and introducing them to the team and relevant stakeholders.
Tips Aman Cari Kerja
Jangan berikan informasi rekening, kartu kredit, atau uang saat melamar kerja. Perusahaan yang legal tidak memungut biaya rekrutmen.Learn More