VNDIRECT is looking for a Business Development Manager who is responsible for retail sales channel development & management: Go to market; Channel development; Product launching & communication; Coach sales, customer service team & client about VNDIRECT retail products.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Building Sales Channels for retail investment products and services:
- Build partnerships and establish new sales and distribution network, combining with VNDIRECT’s sales channels, to distribute IPAAM’s investment products and services;
- Develop fund raising plan and implement sales promotion programs for each sales channels from time to time;
- Negotiate distribution contracts as well as develop and propose incentivized compensation programs for sales channels and partners.
2. Developing Partnerships:
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners, including regulatory agencies, commercial and investments banks, foreign investment funds and financial institutions for market information updating and product sales cooperation;
- Regularly meet and discuss information with partners, thereby propose new product development upon customer needs.
3. Sales channel training:
- Participate in planning Training Programs to support VNDIRECT’s sales teams and partners;
- Implement Sales Training program upon sales team request to improve the productivity and quality;
- Participate in planning and implementing communication programs about new products and programs.
4. Business Development Department management:
- Assign specific tasks to each member and manage the department’s activities;
- Work closely with relevant units such as FI, Operations, IT to handle issues related to product sales process and customers’ transactions;
- Manage the team’s activities and sales of investment products.
- University Degree or above majoring in Economic, Finance and Banking or related field.
- English (proficient in 4 skills).
- Has experience and career ideal.
- Minimum 10 years in related field, at least 5 years as a leader/ manager or above in business development, business administration. Experience in banking and financial institutions is an advantage.
3. Knowledge/ Abilities/ Skills:
- Data mining (power BI, Excel).
- Writing skill: product/ sales training fundamental.
- Knowledge of financial products (stock, bond, and others retail products) and basic knowledge of personal financial management
- Knowledge of retail sales channel (direct & digital; affiliate channel)
- Knowledge of financial market & securities
- Have mindsets that are consistent with the company‘s core values (IPAM & 4C).
(More information in company website).
1. Community of professionals who work with integrity and devotion
- Professional financial working environment.
- Working with initiative, creativity and challenges.
2. Competency - based compensation
- Competitive and attractive compensation package based on performance and contribution.
- Receive the deducted income if passing the probation (2-month probationary period with 85% salary) and annual salary review.
- Social/ Medical/ Unemployment insurances.
- Premium insurances: Healthcare insurance and 24/24 personal accident insurance.
3. Organization with vibrant and learning – centralized culture
- Open working space with modern equipment.
- Diverse, energetic internal and volunteer activities.