Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Business Development Executive (12M and Commission) IGroup Vietnam
- Monthly salary from 550$. 13th month salary. Salary review yearly.
- Very attractive sales commission. Total income around 10.000$-15.000$ per year if you hit the target.
- Opportunity to work in a multinational organization with supportive colleges and work-life balance culture.
- Internal training programs with diverse e-learning material sources.
- Free tea, coffee at the office.
- 12 days annual leave, the State statutory holidays and collective activities organized by the Company (travel, team building, health care, volunteer…).
- Working hours are 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
- The Business Development Executive position is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full sales cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com’s solution and connect this knowledge directly to customer ROI.
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the monday.com solution. Actively and aggressively seek for new business opportunities/partnership to rapidly follow inbound and build up outbound leads.
- Empower our customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution on monday.com.
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues.
- At least 1 year of sales experience (preferably B2B) in a closing role at corporate companies; experience in the follow and work collaboration.
- Experience navigating complex deals with multiple stakeholders, while maintaining a strong consultative selling approach
- Smart, aggressive, ambitious to conquer new challenges.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills Good negotiation, good listening & questioning skills, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Driven self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive, collaborative, high-energy teammate.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- BA degree preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience. IT background is a plus.