Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Jam kerja fleksibel
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Opsi kerja jarak jauh
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Backend Software Engineer - Shared Services (Remote possible) Glints Taiwan
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve APIs and foundational services (e.g. identity & access management, emailing, notifications, worker queues, localization) used by engineers in product squads
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features
- Assist the Chief Software Architect and other engineers to craft a 12-18 month platform roadmap and execute portions of it
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards
- Write and review technical documents, including design, engineering docs, and performing collaborative code reviews
- You’ll be part of a rapidly growing team with unique scalability challenges from both the technical and people aspects
- The services you implement will indirectly create great social impact for millions of young professionals in SEA
- We’re the hosts for the Elastic User Group and TypeScriptSG Meetups in Singapore, so there’s ample opportunity to build networks
- You’ll work in an autonomous and aligned group of product builders who care deeply about our mission and their craft
- Writing Code: Regardless of language, someone who consistently writes production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other developers, and accounts for edge cases and errors, with scalability and performance in mind. (We mainly use TypeScript, but we’re pragmatists)
- Debugging: Someone who is proficient at using systematic debugging and observability techniques to diagnose all issues located to a single service
- Software Architecture: Someone who utilizes abstractions and code isolation effectively
- Experience in DevOps and in using the surrounding ecosystem of tools
- Experience in teaching and mentoring on technical skills and concepts
- Good grasp of security principles, and develops with a security-first mindset
- Sufficient business acumen to translate business problems into internal software solutions