Tayang 23 hari yang laluDiperbarui 23 hari yang lalu
Job overview: You’ll be responsible for the quality of the product. You’ll follow the developer teams Agile sprints, organize test campaigns for new versions of the product, and drive development process evolution to increase the code quality.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work on an Open Source platform
- Business is all around collaboration and communication for enterprise: emails, calendars, contacts, chat, video conference, document management & edition.
- Analyze users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Design test plans, test cases/test procedures
- Creation, execution, and maintenance of the automated scripts.
- Report bugs if found any when run automation or perform manual test.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments to ensure the automated scripts work effectively and the quality of product.
LINAGORA, experiencing a strong growth, is providing for 19 years their clients with alternative software Open Source, ethical, and customer centric solutions. LINAGORA is headquarted in Paris in France, and our offices are also present in Canada (Montreal), Vietnam (Hanoi) and Tunisia (Tunis).
LINAGORA Vietnam was established in 2015, with the mission of « Building a sustainable digital economy for Vietnam! ». We are conducting various projects with local government and many partners in Vietnam. We also offer continuously training programs to Vietnamese IT Engineers on Open Source Technology.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.