Tayang sebulan yang laluDiperbarui sebulan yang lalu
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Competitive compensation package and benefits
Interacting with leading-edge technologies
International working environment
The Automation Test Engineer will work along with team members and customer, report directly to the project manager/ Test lead. Main responsibilities is ensure project quality and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customer, follow software development process and contribute ideas to improve the project.
To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
- Develop and execute automated and manual test cases following department standards
- Maintain automated and manual test cases, test environments, and test data
- Define and execute manual and automated test plans and strategies
- Understand industry best practices and recommend where and when to apply them on both an immediate, and long-term basis
- Apply defined software testing practices and procedures to drive quality and testability of products and services
- Create clearly documented plans, designs, and results
- B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant major
- Having at least 2+ years of experience in the same positions.
- Experience in functional test automation (GUI, layout, Regression test, End-to-End test, API test)
- Experience in non-functional test automation (stress test, performance test)
- Experience in others non-functional test (manual test)
- Experience in any automation test framework is a plus
- Experience in AWS, Azure, google Cloud is a plus
- Good at English, ability to read & understand the English document, ability to communicate fluently
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam offers a competitive benefit packages. Come join us to enjoy:
- Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, Japan...
- Competitive & attractive compensation and benefits packages:
+ Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, Ph.D., English, Japanese language certifications.
+ Subsidy for transportation and meals.
+ 13th salary.
+ Additional International Insurance Package for employees.
+ Company trip for employees.
- Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
- An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.
***Ho Chi Minh Office: Floor 3rd ,4th Helios Building - Floor 9th QTSC9 Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,...
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Quality Assurance Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.