Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Associate Product Manager 99.co Indonesia
- Support the research and analysis of the competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion.
- Build, track, and evaluate key metrics of the products to achieve the business goals.
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements and regularly maintain the product/solution vision, roadmap, and backlog of work through the project’s life cycle..
- Set strategy and manage product launch and for both internal and external parties with proper communication with senior leadership to drive the adoption or incubation of business models with customers.
- Identify key levers, understand market behaviours, create and optimize strategies for sales including marketing collateral, partner engagement, and training and development.
- Advocate for both supply (customers) and demand (consumers) operations throughout the opportunity mapping, design process, product development and monitoring.
- Stays up to date on relevant products and technologies, adapting portfolio strategy and roadmap to meet market supply standards.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Increase productivity in supply acquisition and business development.
- At least 1 years of experience at top tier multinational tech or engineering firms, multinational banks, or a credible and strong track record in building or growing a business.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Design, or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities with strong academic results.
- Own a track record of building interesting internet and/or mobile products on the web and mobile platforms.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors
- Possess a fundamental technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers.
- Able to respect and appreciate what good design(s) can do.
- Exemplify what it means to be a team player — for both your team and the company.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how your work impacts the business and the industry, and have your way of conveying this to inspire others.
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment.
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence in a multicultural setting.
- Team player with proven abilities to navigate stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
- Passion in making the world better through technology.