Deskripsi pekerjaan Assistant Project Management (Intern) PT. Procon Indo Sekata
- Assist Project Manager and other members of the project management team to localize products, such as document translations, subtitles and voice overs, movie or video translation, game localization and such.
- Consolidate and finalize required project data before submission.
- Take responsibility to support and manage all aspects of assigned projects from initial stages of contract to completion.
- Ensure projects run on time and based on budget.
- Collect and collate data to track performance or efficiency of the project up to date.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet the need of each project.
- Provide any other project management related task upon request from management.
- Bachelor Degree or Final Year students in any related major.
- Experienced in project management or event organization experience will be an advantage.
- Business-level English proficiency, both orally and in writing is a MUST.
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual.
- Good problem-solving skills to effectively address any issue in projects and collaborate with teams
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and prioritize responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Highly detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Tech savvy, proficient in Google Workspace and MS Office.
- Preferably Intermediate MS Excel proficiency.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.