Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Support in the architecting, engineering and administration of Cloud solution in the infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform (PaaS) space
- Collaborate across business units and project teams to understand their business requirement, project and operation must-have, derive solution to address all requirements considerations
- Manage the smooth operations and management of the Nasdaq Matching and Market Surveillance engines.
- Support the management of the DevOps infrastructure and collaborate with the Application Development team, to provide support for the development, operation and administrative of the continuous integration/delivery environment
- Collaborate as an integral unit in the Infrastructure team to support the system operation between cloud and on-premises IT network infrastructure
- To review all internal and external cloud operations, validate industry best practices to automate operational and security tasks, implement enterprise-grade, cloud management and governance tools
- Administer and operationally support the operations of all products and services deploy into AWS platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related discipline.
- Knowledge of shell scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python and PHP.
- Knowledge of configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible.
- Knowledge with practical experience in architect / design / provision / administration of workload on public Cloud in AWS, Azure or Google.
- Familiar with Linux OS, Java, Docker, Kubernetes and micro services concepts.
- Familiar with blockchain cryptography, Bitcoin and Ethereum protocol and multi-signature wallet is a plus.
- A team player able to communicate and collaborate with others, enjoy hands-on technical work and technical documentation.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with good analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills.
- Passionate in a start-up environment.