Tunjangan dan keuntungan
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Area Sales Manager ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SOUTHEAST ASIA
- Grow sales within the territory and be responsible for account Volume Sales and revenue KPIs.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key account customers
- Accelerates Growth
- Drive execution
- Customer development and relationship management
- Sales employee retention
- Grow AB InBev sales within the region/channel and be responsible for account budgeted Volume Sales and commercial/revenue KPIs
- Manage key operational relationships
- Achieve profitability to ensure a healthy bottom line
- Manage sales budget and market spending
- Partner with the Trade Marketing team to execute trade activities at the outlet
- Develop a POC plan on weekly/monthly basis and monitor the same to drive top line.
- Conduct sales analysis to evaluate and target new accounts and other opportunities in the market
- Execute sales strategy and standards – distribution, promotion and merchandising in the in-charge territory
- Lead sales team in territory analysis and annual planning
- Provide feedback and input on brand programs, channel strategies and tactical marketing initiatives
- Provide direct input from the market to Regional Sales Manager
- Lead, develop and coach Sales Representatives to operate more effectively and achieve target.
- Conduct projects or tasks as and when assigned in a timely manner.
- B.S/B.A Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- 6+ years’ experience in beverage industry or other consumer product industries and at least 2 years in manager position
- Fluent in Vietnamese and good English communication
- Advanced computer software proficiency (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, internet)
- Effective communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations.
- Have focused, detailed and disciplined approach to tasks
- Ability to prioritize and strong organization skills
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (Internal & External)
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Strong numerical, verbal and technical skill base - particularly negotiation & selling
- Mobility: Willing to relocate for business requirement across regions.
- Disciplined & integrity