Deskripsi pekerjaan Admin Assistant Solutions Lab KOPERNIK
- Managing finance and administrative matters related to Solutions Lab programs.
- Working with program and finance staff on the preparation of project financial reports as required by the donors, including compiling, reviewing proper supporting documents, and ensuring their timely submission.
- Maintaining project files (both hard and soft copies).
- Arranging travel plans (flight, accommodation, transportation) for field visits for program team members.
- Supporting the finance team members.
- Coordinate with donors or partners on finance and administrative matters of the program.
- Finance and administration skills to support projects.
- Ability to arrange travel plans for field visits.
- Ability to arrange venues and logistics for workshops.
- Have good knowledge of MS Office software use, especially Excel.
- Accounting major or equivalent with a minimum of three years Diploma.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience with development aid agencies is preferred.
- Language proficiency in English and Indonesian.
- Able to coordinate effectively with program team members in multiple locations.
- Able to collect and organize financial documentation as required by donors.
- Able to keep track of project budget usage.
- Able to book and prepare venues for workshops.