Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Hadiah & Voucher
We believe that every contribution you make, big or small, counts and deserves appreciation. For your hard work, we show recognition through delightful gifts and vouchers that you can use to treat yourself.
Emergency financial needs can trouble you at work and at home. We provide financial assistance to help you with such needs. You can get the funds in advance and pay in chunks from your salary or at once—depending on what suits you best.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Admin and Finance Administrator Spectrum Ingredients Pte Ltd
- Manage and respond to general and admin email accounts Attend to sales, customer, and general enquires.
- Preparing risk assessment forms from templates for machine moves.
- Ensure HACCP documentation compliance and maintenance Ad hoc-bidding for upcoming tender agreements Ad hoc ordering of supplies and stationery.
- Support the Group Administration and Operational team in the office.
- Issue payment upon receipt of vendor invoice or instruction.
- Issue expense reimbursement upon receipt of supporting documents.
- Issue monthly tax invoice (check Corpn client PDA figure to ensure no error).
- Update all accounting entries into MYOB accounting software.
- Reconciliation and reporting of daily withdrawals & return in excel.
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Reconciliation of sales for GST submissions.
- Tally monthly cash records
- Prepare quarterly P&L, ad-hoc reports, GST reconciliation, and submission.
- Preparation of Operational final reports.
- HR & handle staff payroll, yearly IR8A submission, and monthly CPF submission.
- Other related admin duties as assigned.
- Good customer service skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) & MYOB experience.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
- Detail oriented with a pleasing personality; demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks and meet tight/stringent deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Work well independently as well as in a team.
- Reliable with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Preferably Singaporeans only.
- Salary Range: $2.8K-$3K based on experience.
- Able to commit 5.5 days (Alt Sat).