Deskripsi pekerjaan Accounting / Finance Supervisor AsmaraKu
- Get Sh*t Done - no politics, no drama, no excessive meetings, more actions
- Continuous Improvements - not where you started, but where you heading
- Stay humble - respect each other
- Work closely with Operations, Commercial & Marketing teams to ensure that the appropriate financial and accounting treatment, controls, settlement and reconciliation activities are undertaken
- Support the senior management in Finance operations, Accounting management and team management
- Prepares tax financial management report by collecting and analyzing information and trends.
- Source and appoint external vendors for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs where necessary
- Monitor the day-to-day financial and accounting-related matters within the company, including but not limited to payroll, invoicing, loans disbursement and repayment collection
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify potential areas for improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports for Financial Services Authority and stakeholders
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance/accounting/business; finance related certificates are strongly preferred
- At least 3 years working experiences in the related field. In-depth understanding on tax will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership; is able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A fast learner who is self-motivated with good communication skills.