Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Account Manager Ka-bloom.love
- Serve as the point of contact for the assigned clients throughout the project planning and implementation.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Establish project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility of the project.
- Develop a detailed project plan and comprehensive project documentations to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our tasks according to the clients’ needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of the ongoing projects to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and seek new business opportunities.
- Assist with challenging clients’ requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Identify areas of improvement from past and on-going projects.
- Minimum 2 years working experience as an Account or Project Manager, preferably in a digital agency.
- Have adequate knowledge in digital marketing and software development life cycle.
- Demonstrable strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a sharp attention to detail and adequate critical thinking.
- Excellent project planning and time management skills.
- Highly adaptable and has an ability to learn quickly and come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Strongly motivated to work in a fast-paced, multicultural, dynamic environment with local and global clients.
- Eager to take on ownership and responsibilities, with a sense of commitment to delivering tasks and projects within deadlines and with the highest level of quality.
- Ability to identify and proactively communicate issues, areas of improvement, and to provide status updates.