Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Account Executive - Corporate Insurance (Finance, Tech & Consulting) Associated Insurance Brokers Pte Ltd
- On the job training program by senior insurance brokers
- You will be handling new leads or insurance renewals of mostly startups, fintechs, consultants and financial institutions. Usually liaising with the CFOs, directors or senior managers of these companies
- You will focus on a range of risks including cyber breaches, liability from error or omission, customer injury, regulatory investigations, medical benefits and property damage.
- Eventually be your client’s trusted broker, advising them on how to use insurance to mitigate these key business risks
- A base salary with a clear commission structure based on sales done
- A flat reporting structure reporting directly to a senior manager
- You will often be working independently outside of the office between client meetings, traveling around Singapore if needed and communicating remotely with managers.
- Opportunity to explore various career path towards sales & marketing, management or product specialist within the company
- Play an active role in discussing how to use AI, insurtech and fintech solutions to improve your clients user experience and automate your sales process
- Be a MAS licensed general insurance broker
- Client facing sales and advisory role, you will be expected to communicate with clients on coverage, assist with claims, spot opportunities to discuss risks, negotiate their insurance coverage with insurers and close cases.
- Travel across Singapore to meet clients, attend networking sessions and assist claims emergencies as they occur
- Eventually, manage your own book of clients and team.
- Understand various industries like technology and finance so you can advise clients on coverage
- Build a close relationship with insurers
- Work with the business development manager to explore various ways to improve the customer sales experience and grow sales channels
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Singapore Citizen or PR only
- No experience needed
- Passed ComGI, PGI, BCP & HI exam is an advantage
- Background in insurance, technology, finance, legal or sales is an advantage
- Waktu kerja fleksibel
- Bisa kerja remote
- Cuti berbayar tanpa batas
- Asuransi kesehatan
- Tunjangan pengembangan diri