Worked as a freelance graphic designer with local clients for more than 5 years, then managed creative asset needs for diverse brands from USA, Canada, and Singapore for more than 2 years in a creative agency. I made video advertisements, social media feeds, website interface design, electronic direct mail marketing, and various visual communication documents. Professional Skills : Social Media Content Creation, Graphic Design, Branding, Motion Graphic, Digital Marketing, and Digital Ads.
October 2020 - Present (a year)
• Designed website prototype both for desktop and mobile preview. • Produced marketing materials for ads on YouTube, Facebook, and electronic direct mail marketing. • Developed creative assets for various needs, including social media content, presentation, poster, booklet, flyer, and brand guideline. • Ensured proper documentation of all artwork files that were sent to the client and third party. Key Client: Unilever, Tria Beauty, and NextGen Foods.
Darshana Design Studio
April 2019 - October 2020 (2 years)
• Worked with 350+ brand partners, produced 2,600+ creative assets with 88% for the average approval rate and 94% for the average OKR score. • Enhanced and turned photos produced by partners in the USA and Canada into attractive assets to increase their engagement and ROI with a 48 hour turnaround time. • Directed a team of content specialists and acted as administrator to revamp a company website using WIX with 50+ pages. • Supported sales team to generate 3,500+ potential partners through the lead generation process. • Involved in company projects with a role as speaker in the Podcast, an administrator in YouTube, and a copywriter for various company channels.
University of AMIKOM
June 2017 - January 2018 (8 months)
• Assisted international and regular programs with a total of 70+ students. • Cooperated with the lecturer to maintain an engaging and friendly classroom where learners feel free to express their thoughts. • Communicated with students about their difficulties, provided advice on efficiency in the study process, and helped them with the final project. • Participated to give constructive feedback about workflow in the assistant lecturer division.
University Of Amikom Yogyakarta
September 2015 - November 2018 (3 years)
• 3.81/4 GPA • Cum Laude • Favorite area of study: Artificial Intelligence, E-Business, Statistics, and Algorithm.
1st Winner on Editor of The Month
• Beat 50+ workers from 2 divisions of the editors based on the OKR score.
Final Project Examiner
• Checked 20+ final projects, whether it has followed design principles. • Conducted the discussion to see their reasoning ability.
2nd Winner of Students Creativity Program
• Competed with 13+ class representatives. • Built a prototype tool with the title "Independent Cages for Laying Hens" with a micro-controller. • Operated with 3 main systems that have been automatic, the lights that turn on when it is dark, food that is distributed two times a day, and the drinking water that refills when the water has run out.
2nd Winner in Poster Competition
• Made a poster with the smoking theme and use "Please Keep Smoking, Our Planet Overcrowded" as the main message.
1st Winner in Poster Competition
• Used double exposure technique to create a poster with the theme "Impact of Industrial Change in the Natural Environment".
2nd Winner of Photography Competition
• Competed with human interaction as the theme and coverage area of participants within the city.
3rd Winner of Digital Poster
• Created an infographic poster featuring traditional tribes, food, and unique habits of people in Kalimantan as the headline.
Staff of Consumption
July 2017 - October 2017 (4 months)
• Prepared meals for 100+ participants and panelists.
Staff of Secretarial Department and Head of Social Media
April 2017 - September 2017 (6 months)
• Assisted 3,000+ new students to fill in the online registration form. • Managed all social media for student admissions, like Facebook group and Instagram. • Explained to freshmen about orientation ceremonials such as schedules and the performing arts. • Generated videos tutorial and other assets to help the first-year students in the enrollment process.
Member of Secretarial Department
January 2017 - May 2017 (5 months)
• Processed 320+ prospective participant's data before given to other committees. • Screened unfilled form and confirmed with the person. • Recorded who wins during the event. • Handled prizes and certificates of merit distribution.
Instructor of 2D Animation
March 2016 - September 2016 (7 months)
• Conducted basic 2D animation training with 350+ new students within 7 days. • Created teaching materials curriculum. • Socialized with the freshmen about the program.