To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Warehouse Operator at PT Eonchemicals Putra
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly processing distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid forklift license.
- Proven experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse management software.
- The ability to safely operate warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.