As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
Our care goes beyond your stay at our company. We have lifetime saving programs that help us ensure your well being even after your retirement or when you are no longer working with us.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Emergency financial needs can trouble you at work and at home. We provide financial assistance to help you with such needs. You can get the funds in advance and pay in chunks from your salary or at once—depending on what suits you best.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Villa Attendant - Pre Opening at CV RAJAWALI CELLULAR
- High school graduate and attended skills training school.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the Housekeeping department or Villa Attendant.
- English literate to meet business needs.
- Good knowledge of housekeeping as daily operations on guest floors.
- Flexible with working hours, able to work morning / evening shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Good knowledge of service in the villa area.
- Able to add value to every product and service in the villa.
- Placement Bali - Gianyar
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More