Job description for Video Editor at Mindreach Consulting
In this position, you will be part of the video editors team that edit videos which will be send by our clients. You will work with Adobe Premiere on a daily basis and use different editing methods for different type of videos.
- Honest, detail and responsible.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Art/ Design/ Creative, Multimedia, others or equivalent.
- Have a good knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro CC & Adobe After Effects.
- Able to Cutting video and color correction in the video such as: making white background on the video, positioning, scaling, masking, and rotating video.
- COVID-19 fully vaccinated.
- Willing to work at Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta.
- Candidate will be part of our editing team who edit videos on a daily basis.
- Edit video and following instruction from clients.
- Developing ways of editing a video.
- Monday - Friday : 08:00 - 17:00 WIB
- Saturday : 08:00 - 12:00 WIB
- Get to know how to work with our soft skills training (growth mindset, creative thinking, communication, professionalism, motivation & initiative, honesty & integrity, and time management).
- Comfortable and family-friendly work environment.
- Room to grow based on performance and not seniority.
- Have the opportunity to work with international standards clients from the U.S, Australia, Frances, Canada, U.K, and others.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Mindreach has provided creative post production editing services for some of the largest E-commerce and fashion companies around the world. This includes companies in the world’s top 500 internet retailer list. We have grown from 5 initial employees to now over 300, which is a testament to our team’s resilience, hard work and future outlook.