Must have skills
Job description for Video Editor Bola Nusantara Internship at Bali United Football Club
- Performing the full range of editing works from video and audio splicing, color grading and balancing to audio works.
- Organize and Manage audio and video asset library
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to company's specifications.
- Editing and processing raw videos into a high quality and engaging video content for internet landscape
- Work collaboratively with videographer, photographer, and producers to create a high quality content
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree
- Proficient with video editing software (FCP X, Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- Proficient with multimedia software (Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of sound mixing and color grading
- Have good communication skill
- Able to work under tight deadline
- Willing to be placed in Kebon jeruk