As a Junior UI/UX Designer at Hexagon Asia, you will be responsible for overseeing all user experience and design aspects of the organization & clients.
You will be gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design website, mobile application, product guide and other products as required.
- Follow-up and support development team to make sure product design is implemented accordingly.
- Support marketing team if needed.
- Other tasks assigned.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
- Familiar with programs and documents using graphic design tools like Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, …
- Be creative, able to develop multiple designs at a time under high pressure
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
- Provide personal CV, portfolio on Behance, Dribble or your own portfolio if any.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Figma
- Experience working with design systems
- Need to pay attention to every single details
- Experience in Web Design/Graphic design
- Have the strong Visual design skills
Hexagon Asia is a digital agency with strong expertise in UI/UX design and web development. Based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, we create modern and award-winning websites, apps and branding.
Hexagon Asia was founded in January 2019 as a Vietnamese branch of a Europe based design company Hexagon. Our mission is to improve the internet experience for people in Asia, by introducing disruptive digital solutions for businesses and organizations.
Our story started 9 years ago by Paul Navolochko. At that time Hexagon was a design department at digital production agency Kifa based in Chernivtsi city, Ukraine. In 2014 Hexagon became an independent digital agency. Nowadyas we provide award-winning design solutions and coding services in around the world, operating branches in Kiev (Ukariane), Tallinn (Estonia), and Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam).
Hire us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.