Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description UI/UX Designer Avana Indonesia
- Work with the product team (designers, researcher & product managers)
- Maintenance design system for designers.
- Conduct usability and concept testing of design prototypes in a laboratory setting, remotely, and real-life setting
- Monitor the quality of the user interaction and the design from success metric performance over time, and provide actionable insights to improve product performance
- Prototype and test proposed design solutions and iterate based on the intended design specifications to ensure its readiness to be implemented for launch in its respective platform
- Between 2–4 years overall work experience as a hands-on Designer in the industry (education background could range from Visual Communication Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design, or any other relevant Digital Design disciplines; or Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or other related field, with equivalent practical design experience).
- Have experience working with design system
- Use basic analytics tools to gather customer data (funnel)
- Proficiency in Figma as an experience design tool
- Fluency in English communications (both verbal and written).
- An evidence of performing in a multidisciplinary design, business, and tech team is a plus.
- Some understanding of the eCommerce industry
- Experience working with web or mobile based technologies and Design System.