Job description for UI / UX Designer (Mobile App/Web) at YoRipe
- Self-driven, high work ethic, motivated to deliver excellent work
- Experience in leading and executing qualitative research efforts. This includes planning the research, recruiting and screening users, conducting the research, reporting and presenting findings, and working with the designer on the recommendations from the research.
- Knowledge in interaction design and product design principles.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Interest in social commerce and platform business model
- Curious and problem solver
- Resourceful, diligent and adaptive
- Excited to work in a startup environment where growth goals and stress level are high
- Apply via Glints
- Interview with Product Lead
- Interview with CEO & Product Lead
- We Inspire through carefully curated content
- We Connect consumers, content creators, brands and retailers
- We Care for our users wellbeing through food and we help then show care to their loved ones
- Growth: to realize our highest potential in both professional and personal level
- Hard work: willing to invest seemingly unreasonable time and effort to achieve goals, understand that hard work and persistence are the the only constant factors for success
- Challenge assumptions: we make decisions based on context, objective and data points. Be open to challenge assumptions and fast to validate assumptions.
- Empathy for each other: we’re all not perfect and that’s not the goal. Be kind to each other, practise our virtues