Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for UI/UX Designer (Min 3 years in UX Design) at itemku
- Minimum 3 years experience as UI/UX Designer or UX Researcher.
- Experienced in creating user journey, user flow, and wireframe.
- Experience in managing design system and UI documentation
- Experience in using UI/UX design tools (XD, Figma, invision, balsamiq, etc)
- Experience in user research methods such as usability testing and user interviews.
- Experience in using design analytics tools. (Hotjar, UX Cam, Amplitude, etc)
- Create design and user journey on every itemku features and product/business units across multiples devices (Web+App).
- Identifying design problems through user journey and devising elegant solutions.
- Develop low & hi fidelity design, user experience flow, & translate it into highly-polished visual composites following style and brand guidelines.
- Brainstorm and works together with Design Lead, UX Engineers and PMs to execute a design sprint on specific story or task
- Conducting a user research and usability test to measure current design implementation then to decide iteration execution phase
- Iteratively improving user interface & user experience based on data and user tests.
- Have simplicity yet effective and intuitive design sense. we dont need such beautiful design. What we need is "beautiful" in interaction experience
- Critical thinking & Good problem solvings
- Strong in empathy and communication skill
- cope at least 4/5 of our Requirement ;)
- Medical coverage
- Team building events