Job description for UI Artist (Graphic Designer) (Mobile RPG Dev Studio) at Xii Braves / Century Game
- Understand the design brief and decide on the best and most efficient way to execute them.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to supervisor’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of the Art team, reporting to the Senior UI Artist and Art Director.
- Prefer to have at least 1-3 years of UI / Graphic Designing experience
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Good understanding of basic design principles, such as layouting, perspective and color theory.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas via chat, email or video chat.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, Knowledge in Unity 3D software and flash animation is a plus.)
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines