This job post is managed by
Job description for Translator Intern at The Jakarta Post
- Convert articles from English to Indonesia or reserved.
- Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone with guidance from editor.
- Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling, and punctuation accuracy.
- Support other editorial projects and/or tasks as needed.
- Candidate with excellent translating and proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors from portfolio.
- Student from any major, preferably English Literature.
- Preferably in the last semester of study with no active classes; or students working on an ongoing thesis work.
- Able to do a min. 3 months of full-time internship and ready to work from the office.
- No compensation will be provided, but great working experience may follow.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More