You may work from one of our offices in Yogyakarta, or work remotely from your home.
Duties will include:
§ The management of multiple translation & localization projects in a fast-paced environment
§ Monitoring and controlling project status
§ Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal & external team
§ Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures
1. Min. S1 graduate qualifications, preferably in English.
2. Min. 2-years of professional experience in translation/localization
3. Must be able to demonstrate strong computer skills
4. High level of spoken and written English Language skills
5. Fast learner, receptive to feedback, a passion for results, a high level of integrity
6. Excellent time management and attention to details
7. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
8. Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods
9. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
PéMad is an Indonesian translation agency, specialized in South East Asia languages. Our clients consist of international translation agencies, multinational companies, non-government organizations, and individual clients from all over the world.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.