Translation and Admin Intern (Mandarin-Bahasa Indonesia)
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Must have skills
Job description for Translation and Admin Intern (Mandarin-Bahasa Indonesia) at International Cultural Communication Center Malaysia
- Supporting the creation of project proposal, development of project management systems and tools
- Coordination of events and webinars: Assisting with the planning of lectures, conferences, webinars, competitions, and other public events; providing logistical assistance and event hosting support; and taking minutes.
- Communications: creation and distribution of newsletters, event summaries, and other communication papers.
- Translational & Editorial support: copy editing and proofreading documents
- Partner development: Develop business plan, reaching out to existing or new partners and present
- Social Media Marketing: Help increase brand awareness, drive traffic to our website, and lead generation through content generation and creative copywriting