Job description for Training Staff at Mindreach Consulting
- Identify and evaluate employee’s development needs.
- Create and execute learning strategies/program.
- Create and monitor post-training program in order to help employees make the most of the learning opportunities.
- Responsible for soft skills training or self-development for every employees.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree any major prefer psychology, HR management.
- Experience of 2 year experience in handling learning and development.
- Proven Ability to assess to assess training needs within the organization.
- Ability to present and communicate effectively at all levels.
- COVID-19 fully vaccinated.
- Willing to work in West Jakarta.
- Paid Leave for Full-time Staff.
- Open & Friendly working environment.
- International Upper Management team with Open Door policy.
- Room to grow based on performance and not seniority.